2019 5* RB Trey Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
We may not get a top flight RB this cycle. And that’s ok. D. Harris coming back and B. Robinson emerging means we can bring Jerome Ford on a little slower. And the kid we just picked up for 2020 yesterday will be more than fine.

Don’t be shocked one way or the other with Sanders. I’ve heard some positive things in the past few days but I’m fairly pessimistic.
I am excited about Najee Harris...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Trey has bama leading and wanting to make a commitment before mid season. He's enamored by our RB history.
Thanks Jam. I did see we got 1 CB yesterday and there are quite a few VIP CB's (VIP is a new thing where you can't see who they are predicting unless you pay for it) for Trey and I am assuming some or most of those are for Bama. Starting to feel good about Trey.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We got another CB for Trey today. We have the overwhelming lead in CB's for him. We are still recruiting a few more RB's hard which makes me think he is not a silent. Hoping he signs with us in December.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
We got another CB for Trey today. We have the overwhelming lead in CB's for him. We are still recruiting a few more RB's hard which makes me think he is not a silent. Hoping he signs with us in December.
we are recruiting several who, on a normal basis, I would be stoked about....however, trey is still better. they are all backup plans to Trey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.