breaking barn news

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Just heard Tammy on the Finebaum show. She say's they are coming after Smart, bringing back Rocker, and will beat Saban. It's been a nice run but I guess we're done now.
i was listening to that as well. i rarely listen to f'baum so i had no idea who this tammy person is but she sounds lovely.:rolleyes:

OldNo7

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2010
Birmingham, AL
That awkward moment when you realize that all you have to do to get another zero tacked onto your paycheck is leak false intel that you're considering committing professional suicide by taking the Barn job.

Well played, Kirby. Well played.

He's a UGA grad. He's a good coach. He can read. He's entirely too smart to take that dive, IMO.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Imagine the "possible" distractions this news could create for us this weekend.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
There was a Watson guy that used to work for Sherlock Holmes (John's dad? Sherlock, not Watson)...he was a Dr....pretty sure he's dead by now, but that might not be too much of an inconvenience, the way things are going on down there...might save money on a team Dr., too...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.