Question: How many times do you think you’ve watched Tua’s touchdown pass?

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I don't know, 15 times? But I'm not usually the type to go back and rewatch it.

The funny thing is during the pass ESPN's fantastic streaming service cut out right as he was going into the end zone. So, my wife and I had this moment of "he caught it right", "it's a touchdown right" before she jumped into my arms and I spun her around a bit, heh.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN

The funny thing is during the pass ESPN's fantastic streaming service cut out right as he was going into the end zone. So, my wife and I had this moment of "he caught it right", "it's a touchdown right" before she jumped into my arms and I spun her around a bit, heh.
Oh no! That would have killed me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Agreed, my wedding video is one of those type things.

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

Oh no! That would have killed me!
How big is your wife?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Probably more than 100 Times. Lol. I have watched a bunch of different views of it as well. The on field one is pretty cool.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.