What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I've been in a rock and rebellious mood, so I've been listening to Twisted Sister, Alice Cooper, Billy Idol, etc

Because I am a knuckle head, I also kind of like Stray Cats "Rock this town."
I saw the Brian Setzer Orchestra at the Ryman in December. Setzer is a great entertainer and monster guitar player.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This Chicago cover band is really great but of all the Chicago covers they do - this is my fav. because of the insanely strong vocals.....not to mention it's just a fantastic song!

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Love Chicago music, especially the songs made before Terry Kath died. Also, love the Temptations. Two of the original members grew up in Birmingham and one grew up in Montgomery. Some of our own.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Whenever I listen to either this album or 52nd Street it takes me back to the early 80's and dating a gorgeous woman from Akron who had moved down here with her boyfriend --- but things didn't work out :) - so he went back and she stayed. She was renting one of the A frames down past Bethune and I'd go down there and hang out with her - listening to albums - talking - drinking some vino - and of course making mad love!

It didn't last but a couple years or so - but I'll never forget her......

I still have the photos she took of me surfing too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.