Georgia player says Dawgs 'more talented' than Tide

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I heard that this morning. I hope we put a butt whooping on them.

I love how we let our play do the talking. I remember LSU kinda taunting some of our players before the start of the national championship game, and our players didn't respond. I love that.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
He was very high on himself, since he did have some big plays yesterday. I bet he just got carried away. He is a ball hog and is relentless to get a strip, so we need to watch him if Yeldon is running.

I bet Saban has already got this on a tape running in the weight room. :)

CrimsonCrusade

1st Team
Nov 9, 2011
Cookeville, TN
Did you expect him to say that his team was inferior to their opposition? As a player, I never responded at all to this "bulletin board material," largely because I knew that a rival player's confidence in his team's ability to win was natural and not worth getting upset over.

Last edited:

CrimsonCrusade

1st Team
Nov 9, 2011
Cookeville, TN
He was very high on himself, since he did have some big plays yesterday. I bet he just got carried away. He is a ball hog and is relentless to get a strip, so we need to watch him if Yeldon is running.

I bet Saban has already got this on a tape running in the weight room. :)
Saban's first action as head coach was removing all the television sets from the weight room.

bama backer

Scout Team
Sep 10, 2006
Citrus Springs, Fla
If this is true that they have more talent, then how is it they are not leading in any of the Defensive Statistics? I do not see them or Notre Dame stopping our Offense either. So I hope he just keeps talking and we keep focused also.

Roll Tide Roll! :BigA:

mparker2997

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2005
Did you expect him to say that his team was inferior to their opposition? As a player, I never responded at all to this "bulletin board material," largely because I knew that a rival player's confidence in his team's ability to win was natural and not worth getting upset over.
This.

No, but I do expect him to respect who Bama is. Better players across the board?! ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE?! Hmmm...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
No, but I do expect him to respect who Bama is. Better players across the board?! ESPECIALLY ON DEFENSE?! Hmmm...
All but two of UGA's starting defenders received a 5th round or better rating about their draft stock.

If folks are going to get upset over this, don't watch any national show discussing Alabama v. Note Dame in Miami. You'll be really upset then.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I live in the Atlanta area, and to be honest Ga fans are a lot like Aubarn fans they come out of the woodwork when the team wins. Now that GA is a 8 point underdog in the GA Dome they are all saying the line is wrong. I told many of them I would be happy to make a wager and we call the line even. Guess how many Ga fans wants to bet. NOT a single one.

And idiots like this guy shows lack of coaching. But look at the number of Ga players also in trouble with the police over the last 3 years.

I hope they do antother black out

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Somebody always posts this type response when an opposing player says something stupid that he should not have said. No, you don't expect the player to say his team/players are inferior but you don't want him to disrespect another team/player with a stupid quote. I played a lot of football also and bulletin board material is a big part of getting many players prepared to play and what type of effort they play with. How many times have you seen a player after a game say something like "we saw what he said and it was disrespectful and we came out to prove him wrong". How would you feel if CJ or Lester said this about GA? I would have been mad and I think somebody else named Saban would have too.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
All but two of UGA's starting defenders received a 5th round or better rating about their draft stock.

If folks are going to get upset over this, don't watch any national show discussing Alabama v. Note Dame in Miami. You'll be really upset then.
and they're still ranked 22nd or so in total defense in the country with a weak schedule. georgia has never had a lack of good players, they've had a lack of being able to consistently play good, disciplined football as a team

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.