Turkey Cutlets - Recipe Ideas?

Dartigan

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I have some turkey cutlets to cook up and I was wondering if you guys and gals had any ideas on cooking them.

I could grill them, smoke them, sear them or bake them... but I don't know what I want to do. I've checked bigoven.com and nothing stood out really.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Pound out flat and coat with stuffing then roll up and bake. Suggest spinach & mushroom, sausage & mushroom, cornbread stuffing or dirty rice.

Dartigan

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I liked your idea of pounding them out and rolling them up, so that's just what I did! I bought some baby spinach for salads I was going to try in one, but once I got rolling, I forgot!

I used a chicken cordon bleu recipe, but of course, I substituted turkey. I also substituted prosciutto for the deli ham the recipe calls for. I swapped provolone for the swiss and used shake 'n bake for the crust instead of breadcrumbs.

Now that I think of it... there wasn't much of this recipe I did use... but it was good nonetheless. :D

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I liked your idea of pounding them out and rolling them up, so that's just what I did! I bought some baby spinach for salads I was going to try in one, but once I got rolling, I forgot!

I used a chicken cordon bleu recipe, but of course, I substituted turkey. I also substituted prosciutto for the deli ham the recipe calls for. I swapped provolone for the swiss and used shake 'n bake for the crust instead of breadcrumbs.

Now that I think of it... there wasn't much of this recipe I did use... but it was good nonetheless. :D
I think you made some good choices and bet it turned out great.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.