Mark Ingram better be on the NCAA 2011

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Yeah I'm pretty sure they don't put guys that are still in school on the cover like Rattlehead mentioned, so I doubt very seriously Mark will be on there. He would be very deserving obviously but my early guess is that it's going to be one of Tebow/McCoy/Suh that's going to make the cover, one of those guys. JMO.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't really care who's on it, but I hope they give Ingram what he deserves in the stats. Not too great in the last one, and a little slow, but he should be a stud in this year's game.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Yeah...Ingram can't be on the cover as long as he is in school...

The covers are coming down to Tebow, Gerhardt, Suh, and McCoy....and as far as I have heard, Tebow takes the 360 cover

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't really care who's on it, but I hope they give Ingram what he deserves in the stats. Not too great in the last one, and a little slow, but he should be a stud in this year's game.
He has been fine when I've used him. Terry Grant is the one that is slow and completely not elusive. I can't wait for Mark and Trent on the 2011 game. The O on the 2011 game will be unreal.

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
I wonder how good he will be in the game. I bet he'll be about a 97 overall with 93 speed and really high break tackle. Kind of like Adrian Peterson was.

The scary thing is that Trent will probably be almost as good, maybe a 93 or so. He might even be faster too.

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
I don't really care whether or not he's on the cover, but he better be a man-child in game play. Trent Richardson should also be a man-child.

It always ticks me off when they give the back-up some deflated rating just because he's the back-up, especially if its in the speed category. If a player runs a 4.4, then they should have a certain speed rating that reflects that as a freshman, not have to build up to it over a period of 3-4 years.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I don't really care whether or not he's on the cover, but he better be a man-child in game play. Trent Richardson should also be a man-child.

It always ticks me off when they give the back-up some deflated rating just because he's the back-up, especially if its in the speed category. If a player runs a 4.4, then they should have a certain speed rating that reflects that as a freshman, not have to build up to it over a period of 3-4 years.
I expect both Ingram and Richardson to be highly rated when the game comes out FWIW, amongst others from our team, but they'll likely be two of our highest rated players IMHO.

nickknx865

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 27, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Tebow is probably going to have his mug on the cover.

Ingram will most likely be rated either a 98 or a 99, if they decide to do it like they did Tim Tebow a couple years back.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Tebow is probably going to have his mug on the cover.

Ingram will most likely be rated either a 98 or a 99, if they decide to do it like they did Tim Tebow a couple years back.
Yep; I'd imagine our team will have very favorable ratings as a whole, which is good and bad...good for the first year, but I'd imagine a ton of our players will go pro in the game.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
lol Just like real life hnh? :biggrin:
Lol, yeah but I can't recruit a #1 class every year in real life. I haven't bought NCAA in a few years b/c my 360 got the red rings a few times and I was tired of sending it in. But my friend let me borrow his since he has gravitated to PC games, so I might look at the '11 game b/c Bama will be stacked, but I've already started getting the disk read errors on this one and I only play it once a week or so, so it might not last to the release date.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.