Geaux Saints & Laissez les bons temps rouler!

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
No better time to finally enjoy that creole gumbo I've been craving!!! Anyone else having cajun fare tomorrow for the game?

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Hot link sausage po boys with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, onions, grilled peppers and mushrooms. Chips, beer and LeMon pie. ;)

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Yummm, bet those po boys were delicious! My hubby loves LeMon pie! ;)
They were good but used bbq sauce and mozzarella. Split the hot link down the middle, dipped in bbq sauce then piled on onions, peppers mushrooms and cheese. Put the top on the bun and wrap in foil, return to pit till cheese is melted and bread is a little bit toasted. Really good.

We got on a sandwich kick so today we had pastrami and munster on rye heated like a grilled cheese with homemade vegetable soup.

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Glanced at this King Cake recipe a few times and finally decided "forget it"! I'll go to Pollman's Bakery and buy one! Even Walmart sells them now.
My son and daughter both mail me king cakes. I like the strawberry cream cheese and the apple cinnamon the best. I have only had one but it was filled with like a chocolate pudding or mousse and it was really good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.