Zoës Kitchen...

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Anyone tried Zoës Kitchen? A co-worker and I eat there once a week here in Mobile. It's a small, casual restaurant that has a Mediterranean/Greek flair. They serve a delicious grilled chicken plate (smothered with grilled onions), along with a greek salad. I'm not a feta fan (so I ask for my items without it), but almost everything there has feta in it or on it! The food is fairly healthy and sure beats a greasy burger from some fast food joint.

Zoës Kitchen

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Small menu and you better be hungry for chicken lol. I bet the limeade is good and the food too. What if you have fewer than 4?

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Small menu and you better be hungry for chicken lol. I bet the limeade is good and the food too. What if you have fewer than 4?
Yep -- chicken is what everything seems to center around, but its darn good with their spices & marinade! :) The first page is dinner for 4, the second is single dinners, sandwiches & salads! They sell their marinade and spices. Easy to figure out the marinade is olive oil & red wine vinaigrette ... but can't figure out the spices.

Pretty small place. Their chocolate cake (YaYa's homemade chocolate sheet cake) is delicious!!!!

Menu

Last edited:
Yep -- chicken is what everything seems to center around, but its darn good with their spices & marinade! :) The first page is dinner for 4, the second is single dinners, sandwiches & salads! They sell their marinade and spices. Easy to figure out the marinade is olive oil & red wine vinaigrette ... but can't figure out the spices.

Pretty small place. Their chocolate cake (YaYa's homemade chocolate sheet cake) is delicious!!!!

Menu

Oh this place sounds deliciuos, I'll have to go try it out soon. Don't know how it has escaped me yet.

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
As Bayou pointed out, their variety is a bit limited, but the marinated chicken items are delicious. They do a lot of pitas, greek salads, tuna fish, chicken salad, reubens, etc. Don't think I'd eat dinner there, but it's a great place to grab some lunch.

They're located in the shopping center across from Springhill Mem. Hospital (Du Rhu Drive).

As Bayou pointed out, their variety is a bit limited, but the marinated chicken items are delicious. They do a lot of pitas, greek salads, tuna fish, chicken salad, reubens, etc. Don't think I'd eat dinner there, but it's a great place to grab some lunch.

They're located in the shopping center across from Springhill Mem. Hospital (Du Rhu Drive).

How are their reubens? I love a good reuben.

Bayou--not to hijack this thread, but I thought about u today. I was in McGuires in destin (one of my favorite Irish pubs) and they now have "Reuben Eggrolls.". I have to say they were absolutely delicious...corned beer, sauerkraut, swiss cheese wrapped in wontons and fried..served with thousand island to dip with....it was amazing
Posted via Mobile Device

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Bayou--not to hijack this thread, but I thought about u today. I was in McGuires in destin (one of my favorite Irish pubs) and they now have "Reuben Eggrolls.". I have to say they were absolutely delicious...corned beer, sauerkraut, swiss cheese wrapped in wontons and fried..served with thousand island to dip with....it was amazing
Posted via Mobile Device
That sounds good wish I had thought of it. :)

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Posted via Mobile Device
I've eaten many a meal at the one in P'cola.

You know how the mens room says women and and a hand points the other way and the womens does the same? Well, i put my hand on the "mens" room door and see women in the mirror and back away. I wait a while on my wife and can't find her. I follow a father and son into the one that said "womens" and out comes my wife. The 10 y.o. or so boy got a big giggle. She was very embarrassed adn was grateful no one else was in there. She said, "Well, the door said womens so I went in." I replied, "But didn't that line of urinals on the wall set off some alarms?"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.