Entre: Muffuletta

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Slice the bread horizontally to make a bun. If you think it will be too thick cut a slice from the middle and use it to make french toast in the morning.
Spoon a good amount of the olive salad onto the bun bottom.
Begin layering the meat and cheese onto the bun it will take about 1lb or more of meat and cheese to fill the bun.
Top the sandwich with more of the olive salad then wrap tight in plastic wrap.
Chill overnight or at least 4 hours before you unwrap and cut into quarters.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
This sounds really good. I will have to try it out soon.

On a side note, those pimiento stuffed olives made me think of my Jalapeno stuffed olives. I think I'm addicted to them.

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
This sounds really good. I will have to try it out soon.

On a side note, those pimiento stuffed olives made me think of my Jalapeno stuffed olives. I think I'm addicted to them.
I really like a good vodka martini with either an onion stuffed olive or blue cheese stuffed olive. I like the jalapeno stuffed olives but not in a martini but they might go pretty good in the olive salad for the sandwich. They also make an anchovy stuffed olive that would be nasty in a drink and an almond stuffed olive that I refuse to buy because I'm not a big fan of almonds.

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I still have not had a chance to make these, and I've been saying I was going to for months now lol. I'm addicted to muffuletta's. Is there a Muffuletta Annonymous group anywhere? I may need to begin going.:biggrin2:
I'm president of the local chapter here if you would like to join :) but we are doing a terrible job of kicking the habit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.