NCAA Football '11 1st Screenshot

nickknx865

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 27, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I'm probably not getting NCAA '11. No wait, I said that last year. Crap...

I really wish they'd do something about Dynasty mode. It's been the same thing ever since this game has been on the Xbox 360. IMO, it really doesn't capture the true feeling of coaching a big time college football program. Something seems missing from that mode. I can't really put my finger on it, but I know something's missing.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I'm probably not getting NCAA '11. No wait, I said that last year. Crap...

I really wish they'd do something about Dynasty mode. It's been the same thing ever since this game has been on the Xbox 360. IMO, it really doesn't capture the true feeling of coaching a big time college football program. Something seems missing from that mode. I can't really put my finger on it, but I know something's missing.
I agree, they should let us get assistant coaches and make recruiting harder. They should make the recruits you get to be more regional...if I'm playing as Maryland, I shouldn't be able to pull in multiple 4 and 5 stars from California on a consistent basis.

I do think they are moving in the right direction with finally giving us formation subs. They just need to stop adding worthless extras like tug of war and bowling. Just my opinion. I'll keep buying this game either way since I'm a dork.

bamabaseballfan

1st Team
Aug 9, 2007
Birmingham, AL
I wish they would do like one of the older games and have you start out as a special teams coach and work your way up through the ranks to either offensive or defensive coordinator at the same school or a different school. If you take a job at a small school as a head coach and fail you would have to find work as an OC or DC again. With the coaching contracts I would like to see them have some sort of value to them as well as incentives. This would give you more reason to consider staying where you are or leaving.

nickknx865

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 27, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I wish they would do like one of the older games and have you start out as a special teams coach and work your way up through the ranks to either offensive or defensive coordinator at the same school or a different school. If you take a job at a small school as a head coach and fail you would have to find work as an OC or DC again. With the coaching contracts I would like to see them have some sort of value to them as well as incentives. This would give you more reason to consider staying where you are or leaving.
The old NCAA Gamebreaker series had a feature like that. It was pretty darn cool.

BigTex

All-SEC
Sep 19, 2002
Spring, Texas
I would love to see formations like the single wing , the wing t ..etc...etc. Would love to at least watch them , doubtful I would run them myself however.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.