New Orleans

rolltideroll202

Scout Team
Aug 19, 2004
Pisgah, AL
Im going to New Orleans the week od April 19th, looking for some good food to try. Any one have a suggestions on some places that will not break the bank.

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
As others have said, gotta go to Mothers.

Nothing like some Cafe du Monde for breakfast.

My favorite candy shop in the world, Southern Candymakers on Decatur Street in the Quarter, makes (in my opinion) the absolute best pralines in the world...next to mine, of course. :)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I found Mothers to be a little expensive. I really didn't care for the menu. There are so many places to eat though. I enjoyed. Cameila Grill uptown has a good lunch and its not a bad atmosphere. The seating is at the counter on stools. Tell your server its your first time there and they sing to you. The servers are pretty entertaining. When we were there in October, the Canal Street Car line was horrible. The street cars were not running frequently. Cafe Du Monde is awesome, a great place to get a quick snack. I'm not a mufulatta eater, but my wife had a half sandwich a Central Grocery on Decatur Street. Can you imagine an Italian not liking cold cuts.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.