ATTN "Book Ends": Please bear with me..............

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I know you all are trying to read and comment on the same books as a group, but being a night student and 40-hr/week worker leaves me little time to read much more than required texts. I'm currently enrolled in a mythology course that has so far studied Greek and Hindu mythology by reading Ovid and the Mahabharta. I am how about to start reading "The Ring of the Nibelung" translated by Andrew Porter. Anyone read it who can tell me what to expect? Thanks for your patience when my posts side track what the rest of you guys are doing collectively.

LTBF

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
B'ham,
Gosh, feel free to discuss whatever you are reading. We understand. Do read Siddhartha when you have an hour or two of free time. It ties in nicely, and goes quickly.

ROLL TIDE FOREVER!

bocephus7

REGISTRATION ON HOLD - CHECK EMAIL
Nov 2, 2000
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
bamanut,
Have at it!! Bob and I want this board to go wherever the posters (readers) take it, so feel free to start a topic on any book or subject that is of interest to you. I'm sure you'll be surprised at how many share your intrest. I'm just happy to have you participating!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.