Anybody willing to sell a copy of NCAA 10?

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Anybody wanna sell to me their copy of NCAA 2010 for the 360? Im still playing on 08. Never got around to picking up 09, and 11 is almost here, but I'll be working too much so There wont be any need for it. But as of right now, i have a lot of down time, and I dont want to spend 50 bucks on it at walmart. But I think 30 seems like a good buy, if anybody actually has a spare copy or if they have it downloaded to their HD or something. That'd be really cool.

Thanks.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Anybody wanna sell to me their copy of NCAA 2010 for the 360? Im still playing on 08. Never got around to picking up 09, and 11 is almost here, but I'll be working too much so There wont be any need for it. But as of right now, i have a lot of down time, and I dont want to spend 50 bucks on it at walmart. But I think 30 seems like a good buy, if anybody actually has a spare copy or if they have it downloaded to their HD or something. That'd be really cool.

Thanks.
You still need the game disc to play the game even if you have it downloaded to your HD.
Check eBay, I'm sure you could find a brand new or like new copy on there for cheap. A lot cheaper than what you'd pay in the retail stores.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
You still need the game disc to play the game even if you have it downloaded to your HD.
Check eBay, I'm sure you could find a brand new or like new copy on there for cheap. A lot cheaper than what you'd pay in the retail stores.
Have you tried a local Gamestop or EB Games? I don't know how much a used copy of NCAA10 would go for right now.
I did not know that.

And no, I havent checked out EB or gamestop. I just could not believe 2010 was still full price at wall mart

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Not necessarily, but you would have to "hack" your system and risk getting it banned.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
At an EB or Gamestop, a used copy is still 54.99...at walmart new it is 59.99

the reason these don't drop in price, is when they send out the initial runs they don't produce anymore. The reason being, that because it's a time sensitive game, they don't want the market flooded....I worked at Gamestop for a short while, and we would be amazed when we got a copy returned to us because they're slightly rare...

Your best bet is ebay...unless you want to make me a good offer...lol

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.