Entre: Baked Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Capers

I

It's On A Slab

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, capers and marjoram. Add the vinegar and water and stir to mix.
Place the chicken breasts in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Spoon the tomato mixture over and around the chicken.
Bake for 20-25 mins. or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees F.
Serve the chicken with the sun-dried tomatoes and capers spooned over it.
Spoon the tomato mixture over and around the chicken.

Last edited:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
This looks like something we would try. I'm not a big fan of capers but my wife is so I can just scoot them out of the way on my plate ;)

Mrsddsmit

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 6, 2004
This looks wonderful!! We will try it this week. Slab - will you please post the recipe for the asparagus risotto? And what is the wine you are pairing with the dish? Thanks!

Tami

I

It's On A Slab

This looks wonderful!! We will try it this week. Slab - will you please post the recipe for the asparagus risotto? And what is the wine you are pairing with the dish? Thanks!

Tami
:redface: I was in a hurry. You can find the risotto at Super Target with their box dinners.

I picked up the wine at a winery in Iowa last month.

I

It's On A Slab

This looks like something we would try. I'm not a big fan of capers but my wife is so I can just scoot them out of the way on my plate ;)
Yeah, i had the capers and the sun-dried tomatoes left over from a dish I made a couple of weeks ago, and didn't want to throw them out.

Now, if I can figure out what I can do with feta cheese. and hazelnuts. I'm always trying to recycle leftover ingredients into new entrees.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.