Any new info on Softball game?

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
From what I understand game one has now been postponed until tomorrow...they will play 2 games with first to start at 11 AM and then game 2 afterwards. Both games to be shown on ESPNU.

Last edited:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I can now erase what I taped last night and this morning. Went to bed with it still being delayed and set the dvr to end at 5 am.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
First one ending after only 5 is great for the team. Hopefully we can beat them again in 5.

SEC has a great shot at winning the NC this year. Could have 4 SEC teams in the final 8 still alive.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Heartbreaker! They showed a lot of guts fighting back. It'll be a fight tomorrow too. I imagine Kelsi Dunn will be pitching so hopefully we can keep them from jumping out to a big lead. Sometimes these setbacks are just what champions need to prepare for the World Series.
RTR

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Hawaii won the 2nd game 8-7. Bama left the bases loaded in the top of the 7th. Now they'll have to play a winner take all game tomorrow.

I have to disagree with Coach Murphy on his decision not to start Dunne in the second game. After winning the first one 8-0, I would have gone right back to Dunne to get off to a good start. Get up a few runs and then let her rest. You never want to give the opponent an opportunity to get some momentum going. Tomorrow, one bad hop or one bad pitch could cost you a trip to the WCWS.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Well, so much for that. That home plate umpire was absolutely pathetic.
He was horrible...his strike zone was all over the place. The first Hawaii batter that got HBP should not have gotten the base, just like the second one in the same inning that didn't. Hawaii batters make no attempt to get out of the way like they are suppose to...they try and turn into them!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.