Bearing False Witness (by yours truly) is now available

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Bearing False Witness, the first book in the Alec Stover mystery series is now available online. I'm offering this one as a free ebook in hopes of developing some interest in the series. I hope you'll check it out.

Click here to get your free copy.

Thanks!
mlh

FortyYearFan

1st Team
Jan 2, 2003
I enjoyed your novella, hope you keep it up!

Just an FYI...the link to the chapters of your other book on the site of your blog is broken.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Thanks. The link to the excerpt from Consequences is now restored.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I just finished reading your book and enjoyed it. Wish it had been longer. I hope there are more Alec stories in the future.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
books online almost give me headaches. I guess because I wear corrective lenses and have always took them off to read a book I now have to keep them on the read ebooks. Almost makes me nauseated. Not your book mind you,lol.

Wierd note, my sister's ex backwoods hubby is named leonard and he is from the hills around B'ham.Possibly the same person???

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
edwd58, I'm currently about 75% complete on the first draft of the 2nd book in the series. I should have it ready for publication in a couple of months. I'm shooting for the end of Feb. I'll post a notice here when it's available.

BFANLC, if you have trouble reading on line you can always print my books for easier reading. I offer them in PDF format as well as other ebook formats. And they're not that long -- typically under 100 pages. As for the sister's ex backwoods hubby...you never know. That's how WITSEC works. Is he a really good swimmer? ;)

bamabaseballfan

1st Team
Aug 9, 2007
Birmingham, AL
I just read your book in one sitting from start to finish. It was an excellent read. It was extremely captivating and the characters were well developed and easy to associate with. Having lived in both the Birmingham area and Cullman County I was familiar with all of the places mentioned. Being able to visualize all of these places made the book that much more entertaining to me.

Last edited:

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Glad you enjoyed it, bamabaseballfan. Also, thanks for the nice review on Amazon (I'm assuming that was you). Book 2 should be out in a couple of months so stay tuned. And, in reference to Cullman County, I have an idea for the 4th book that will take Alec back to Smith Lake. I plan to spend a lot of time at the lake house this summer doing research. :wink:

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Hey, everyone, the ebook of my first novel, "Consequences," is also on sale now for only 99 cents. Same outlets as my other novels - Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. Thanks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.