Link: ??Alabam is not one of the teams?? For the NCAA 11 demo

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I think it is a bit of an improvement, but to me, it's pretty much more of the same. Me and my buddies are junkies for this game so I've played at least 50 games so far, and I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the onside kicks. I can get an onside 75% of the time no matter what you do by just doing the exact same kick every time. I played one of the demo games where my friend never even touched the ball, I won 63-0.

Hopefully no one else can figure that out, or else online will be onside all the time.

However, other than that, I liked the improvements on graphics, gameplay, and offense. The only thing I want to see happen is Mark Ingram in the mid-high 90s rating. He was underrated in the last game in my opinion, hopefully now that he's a Heisman winner they'll show him respect.

Just my 2 cents.....
They've already come out and said they've fixed the onside kick exploit in the retail version, you can get the full list of fixes by clicking here.
As for Mark he'll be the highest rated RB in the game.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
If I buy the game, I'll buy a used copy so EA doesnt not make any profit. Screw them for not putting Bama in the demo.
I've heard they didnt put Bama in because they were still working on some things with the team. Not sure what that means but I would assume the completed stadium or maybe the #'s on the helmets staying. Oh well.

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
Hey everyone, how long did it take you for your demo to download? Mine is showing 360 minutes left...

Just wondering if maybe my internet connection is just slow, or if the demo is that large of a file?

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Hey everyone, how long did it take you for your demo to download? Mine is showing 360 minutes left...

Just wondering if maybe my internet connection is just slow, or if the demo is that large of a file?
I don't remember it taking near that long for me and I got it the first day it was out. Might need to check your connection.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.