Link: ??Alabam is not one of the teams?? For the NCAA 11 demo

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
They'll be on there. The teams in the championship game are usually in the demo. I guess they just decided to add more teams to use. Too bad it's just set matchups. Should be fun either way.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I cant open the link at work. But I would be shocked if they arent in it. And on the other hand I wouldnt be shocked. Typically its the 2 teams that play for the BCS title in the demo.

I could see them leaving Bama out because it isnt flashy enough. No high flying passing game.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
OU/Texas, Clemson/Mizzou, UF/FSU, and Ohio St./Miami. Those are your playable match-ups for the demo.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I won't boycott it either, it's just stupid that Bama got left off the demo in favor of teams like Missouri...

I look forward to playing the full game...the demo, not so much, but I'll still download it.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Thats crap. The others make sense. The Clemson/ Mizzou matchup. WTH!

I'll play the demo only to get a hang of the game until it comes out. I already reserved my copy at Gamestop.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Who played the demo?

What did you think?

I played all four matchups. I like the presentation and the gameplay more than last years game.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Who played the demo?

What did you think?

I played all four matchups. I like the presentation and the gameplay more than last years game.
I like it better than last year's game so far. The cpu actually threw a few deep passes on me which never happened on last year's game.

I can't wait to get the rosters named and get a dynasty started.

My only gripe is I wish they would have given us a better variety of teams to use. I know they wanted to show off the Nike Pro Combat uniforms, but I would have preferred a variety of playbooks. Other than UF, the other playbooks are generally the same. Alabama would have been a better choice than some since we have the Pistol, Wildcat, and the 3-4 defense. Not a huge deal, it's just the demo so whatever.

Look forward to getting it first day!

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I took Clemson. I lost to Missouri 17-14 but would have won had my RB not fumbled. It got returned 28 yards for a td :(
I did have an awesome fleaflicker for a td though!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I like all the improvements in the game thus far, it definitely "feels" more like a college football game now than in previous years. A lot of so called little things look and feel much better than they did in last year's game, I'm looking forward to getting the game on July 13th.

CrimsonPharmboy

3rd Team
Sep 5, 2007
Dothan, Alabama
I think this game is going to be a much needed improvement to the series. I have just played through all 4 demo games and am pretty impressed. Kind of mad that they left out the Tide from the demo but otherwise am happy with this game. Anyone who wants to go ahead and start a league for the game upon release I am very interested. My ps3 ID is pharmboy2010.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
If I buy the game, I'll buy a used copy so EA doesnt not make any profit. Screw them for not putting Bama in the demo.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Aside from the fact Bama is not on the demo...it is the best demo version for any NCAA Football game to date. Choosing the plays is a little bit easier...but I am still having to get used to it. The gameplay is much, much more fluid and the player movements are extremely realistic.

All of the extra stuff is what gives is much more of a "college" look and feel. I am eager to see if they have anything special for our entrance into BDS. I also wonder if they will have our new stadium or the old one. I am guessing the old one since they didn't have the North End Zone expansion until the following year's game.

Overall...I think they did a great job and I can't wait for the full game to be released.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I don't want to start another thread so I'll just use this one. Does anybody have a custom cover (ps3) featuring Mark Ingram? I found one with Julio Jones but I'm wanting Ingram.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
Who played the demo?

What did you think?

I think it is a bit of an improvement, but to me, it's pretty much more of the same. Me and my buddies are junkies for this game so I've played at least 50 games so far, and I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the onside kicks. I can get an onside 75% of the time no matter what you do by just doing the exact same kick every time. I played one of the demo games where my friend never even touched the ball, I won 63-0.

Hopefully no one else can figure that out, or else online will be onside all the time.

However, other than that, I liked the improvements on graphics, gameplay, and offense. The only thing I want to see happen is Mark Ingram in the mid-high 90s rating. He was underrated in the last game in my opinion, hopefully now that he's a Heisman winner they'll show him respect.

Just my 2 cents.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : FLASH SALE 25% off !

TideFans.shop 25% off sitewide!!
TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.