"The Way of the Weasel" and "God's Debris" --Scott Adams

Streyeder

Suspended
Jul 27, 2001
The Cow College
www.myfreakingopinion.com
Scott Adams has come out with two new books as of late. As the creator of the "Dilbert" comic strip, it is strange to see him write a serious novella such as "God's Debris". Here is my opinion on both:

"God's Debris"
This book is mind spinning. It's written as an experiment in writing and thought. The views presented in the book aren't that of Scott Adams, or anyone, but rather a 'what if' of sorts. What if you sat down and had a conversation with someone who knew everything, literally, and he explained the world to you. It's a great read, but upon reading I urge you to think about what you're reading with a clear and unbiased mind, you'll then get the most out of it. If you attack it with strong religious views, it may only make you a little disgruntled.

"The Way of the Weasel"
Scott Adams has done it once again. This humorous exploration into how a Weasel ticks is full of puns and humor at every turn. If you're an avid Dilbert fan and/or loved "The Dilbert Principle" then this is a must read. I flew threw the book and enjoyed every page. As with "The Dilbert Principle" the book is loaded with cartoons and reader's mail that only add to the hilarity. Sadly, the entire book is probably true...

------------------
--Streyeder
"Stupidity should be painful."

"I did notice some middle fingers in the UM section pointing out something in the sky (I never saw what they were pointing to). It happened when we rang out RAMMER JAMMER. hehe." --SCrammerjammer

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
Those both sound interesting, Strider. (sp)

Maybe I can find them at the library when I gat home. I'm a little 'over-booked' right now as far as purchasing goes...

------------------
ALABAMA : Tradition ; Class ; A name to respect in College Football

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.