Alabama's Roster for NCAA 2011 according to the Team Builder

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I was reminded of the Team Builder so I decided to go look if they updated Alabama's roster. It looks like they did.

Here's the link if anyone wants to go check out other teams: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

Here's a few of them, just their overall ratings for now:

QB Greg McElroy 92
HB Mark Ingram 98
HB Trent Richardson 92
WR Julio Jones 97
WR Marquise Maze 90
WR Darius Hanks 89
OT James Carpenter 95
OG Chance Warmack 88
C William Vlachos 92
OG Barrett Jones 90
OT DJ Fluker 89
DE Luther Davis 94
DT Josh Chapman 95
DE Marcel Dareus 95
LB Jarrel Harris 95
LB Donta Hightower 92
LB Nico Johnson 95
LB Courtney Upshaw 93
CB Dre Kirkpatrick 95
CB BJ Scott 91
FS Robby Green 94
SS Mark Barron 94
K Jeremy Shelley? 81
P Cade Foster 75

Those are the "starting 22" according to the highest rated at each position. Not sure on the kicker and punter. I'm pretty sure we brought Cade in as a kicker, but who knows. It's not perfect obviously, but should be fun to go through and make the necessary tweaks when the game comes out.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Bama will be 99s (OFF, DEF, OVR) across the board when the game hits the shelves on the 13th. I don't generally like to see teams maxed out in their ratings, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. :D

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Bama will be 99s (OFF, DEF, OVR) across the board when the game hits the shelves on the 13th. I don't generally like to see teams maxed out in their ratings, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. :D
:biggrin: Yeah, but I'll probably wait until someone puts out some named and ratings tweaked rosters before I start a dynasty. Not only are we overrated, but a lot of other teams are as well.

I think it's hilarious that they have Dre K rated higher than any other CB in the SEC.

It looks like they took down the updated rosters in the team builder so we can't look at any other players anymore until the game is released.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
:biggrin: Yeah, but I'll probably wait until someone puts out some named and ratings tweaked rosters before I start a dynasty. Not only are we overrated, but a lot of other teams are as well.

I think it's hilarious that they have Dre K rated higher than any other CB in the SEC.

It looks like they took down the updated rosters in the team builder so we can't look at any other players anymore until the game is released.
Yeah I'm definitely going to do some tweaking to the rosters as well. They always need tweaking every year.

GMacFan

Suspended
Oct 3, 2009
Those ratings are way too generous IMO. Julio should be about a 90, McElroy an 80. Half those guys haven't even started yet! How are you going to rate guys like Davis, Chapman, Kirkpatrick and Scott especially in the 90's? The ratings in this game are bogus and inflated.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Some of the ratings do seem inflated. I will admit that I'm gald to see James Carpentar get a higher rating. When I get sacked on 2010, he's the one giving it up. I guess since he was a JUCO guy EA didn't know much about him so he got a fair rating.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Overrated? Ole miss' second string TE scored a 91 yard touchdown, out running my entire secondary to the end zone. I believe I will keep them where they are at.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.