Classic Bama Teams on NCAA FOOTBALL

thetwonewguru

Suspended
Aug 11, 2006
I have created a slew of classic teams on team builder. Not only do I have bama I have alot of other SEC teams. A few from the 80's and a ton from the 90's. I would love to hear feedback. My gamer tag is thetwonewguru.

Last edited:

thetwonewguru

Suspended
Aug 11, 2006
Huh. My bad man. My gamer tag is tcoaker. thetwonewguru is what i normally use on things like this. I somply forgot my gamertag. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy and I encourage feedback.

Last edited:

thetwonewguru

Suspended
Aug 11, 2006
I don't get into the all-time teams. When you have high rated players(10-15 90+ players) the game doesn't play as good. To me anyway. I tried to rate the players as realistic as possible. For instance, all the Gene Stallings teams have low rated pass lockers. The 92 team is the exception to the rule with the high rated players on defense. I don't think there is but 1 (David Palmer) offensive guy rated high.
As far as the limit on teams, you can create as many as you want. You can only download 12 but you can purchase a special download that allows you to dl 120 teams.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I created an AT Bama and AT SEC team. I'll have to make it public though. I never did after completing it.

my tag on XBL is C04R Pelham

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.