Bryant-Denny expansion not in NCAA 11?

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I thought I read somewhere that it was in there, but this doesnt surprise me at all. This and several other reasons makes me not wanna pick it up. You know, like us still not having 13 national titles. (I remember one year we went from 7 and then the next years game we had 11 lol!) They didnt put us in the demo, even tho they usually put the two teams in the title game in the demo. And the list goes on..

I've decided to not buy a new copy of the game. Instead, I'll pick it up used. EA will not earn any profits from a used purchase. I know I'm just one man, but I want to hit them where it hurts, the wallet. Sure, I'll have to wait a week or two, but it never fails, gamestop always offers big credit to trade in the newest NCAA football game for the upcoming madden game. Every year it happens. I've even seen the trade-in offer in the stores during a midnight release lol.

Last edited:

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Well someone on the Operation Sports forum told me that the expansion is in. The capacity numbers just haven't been updated. I guess we'll see.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I really hope the expansion is there. I was very disappointed in 2006 when the new South expansion wasn't in the game.

I'm very excited about the game though. The demo is great and this game is about the only thing that keeps me sane during July and August before the season starts.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Based on some video clips and screenshots Ive seen they added the expansion. Thats my main reason for buying it. They just havent updated Team Builder stats yet.

@ Jeremy- That may have been the year the lead developer was an Auburn grad. He had the reins for one year.

RTR13

1st Team
Oct 2, 2008
Columbia, TN
It generally takes a season for most expansions to be placed into the game for any team. It actually took 2-3 years for the Southern Miss stadium expansion to get in. So maybe it will be in there, but I won't hold my breath.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
EA Sports NCAA Football 11 developers have said that every stadium except for one of the smaller schools will be up to date. He specifically said the BDS expansion WILL be in this game.

We won't know for sure until the 13th...but this one developer said the expansion is definitely in the game that will be released next week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.