NCAA 2011 sale

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Done. Now I just hope I can get some time to play it. I decided against NCAA 10 b/c of all the fumbling issues, etc. that folks complained of.

Has anybody heard whether it's going to incorporate all that must-be-purchased additional content?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
From what I have seen and read it is going to be an amazing game...and probably the best one ever made. Throw in the fact that the expansion is already in the game and you will be able to "be in BDS" over a month before the general public will get to see it in person.

Also...if you are into the online dynasties and such...you will be able to do a lot of the recruiting and all that online...from your PC...which means you can check in on things from work if you so desire. And that...is totally awesome.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Done. Now I just hope I can get some time to play it. I decided against NCAA 10 b/c of all the fumbling issues, etc. that folks complained of.

Has anybody heard whether it's going to incorporate all that must-be-purchased additional content?
I never had many issues with NCAA 10.

Must-be-Purchased additional content? I know they had those recruiting boosters and junk last year. Not really a must-be-purchased item. I played fine without them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.