Got my copy of NCAA11 today, did anyone else?

RTR13

1st Team
Oct 2, 2008
Columbia, TN
Had my copy waiting on my steps when I got home from work on Tuesday, been playing it ever since.

P.S. I've got rosters for the 360 if anyone needs 'em.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
1) On 4th down, Penn State lined up for a punt, with the punter standing downfield in front of my return man, Trent Richardson. The ball teleported into the arms of the punter, who stood there until he was tackled by Richardson for a 37 yard gain and a first down. This led directly to Penn State's first TD.
NCAA Football 11 Video | EA SPORTS

2) I had gotten some food while playing, and decided to let the computer run my offense. I picked some running plays, and just let the play unfold. On the 2nd or 3rd play, I selected an option play, and McElroy pitched it to Ingram, but it was intercepted by a linebacker in the backfield, and run back for a touchdown. This was their 2nd TD.

Awesome feature I hadn't used before.

Also, I don't think David Cutcliffe teaches his quarterbacks to do this:

RTR13

1st Team
Oct 2, 2008
Columbia, TN
No. Just go to 'Team Management' on the main menu, scroll all the way to the right, and select 'Download roster'. Then just enter my gamertag.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sorry to bug you again, but I went to the download roster page and it only let me download from my friend who doesn't have them. I looked around to see if there was a place to enter a gamertag, but I couldn't find anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ok, well I think I must be mentally handicapped because it just won't work. The only thing it lets me do is download from friends and select a device. Oh well, I guess I'll just get 'em whenever one of my friends does. Thanks for the help.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
PS3 users, buckeye02 now has the rosters available for download if you are interested. Big props to the guys who spent the entire week putting the names together.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
Is anyone getting annoyed by the people who quit in the first half and then you don't get a win? It's cost me 7 wins so far, and I'm not talking about me being up a score his ball. I've up at least 21 and have the ball inside the 50. Pretty obvious that I'm going to win those games.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem.:conf3:

RTR13

1st Team
Oct 2, 2008
Columbia, TN
Ok, well I think I must be mentally handicapped because it just won't work. The only thing it lets me do is download from friends and select a device. Oh well, I guess I'll just get 'em whenever one of my friends does. Thanks for the help.
If you want, you can just add me then get them, then remove me. That is, if you don't want to wait.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Is anyone getting annoyed by the people who quit in the first half and then you don't get a win? It's cost me 7 wins so far, and I'm not talking about me being up a score his ball. I've up at least 21 and have the ball inside the 50. Pretty obvious that I'm going to win those games.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem.:conf3:
That's the main reason why I only play people I know. There's just too many cheesers and people like that out there to wade through IMO. It's usually just not worth the time sadly.

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
What happened to the way it used to be. I can't remember the year. Somewhere between '04-'06 I think. But, if someone quit during the game it would give them so much time to rejoin the game or it would default the victory to you. That should be the perfect solution. I haven't played online in several years though and haven't gotten an NCAA past '08. Wonder why they got rid of it? I think that is fairly useless and an easy out for someone not wanting to deal with the results of their game.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
If someone quits on you on PS3 you have the option of quitting and not taking the results, or quitting and taking them.
It does that on Xbox too, but I think if it hasn't reached the second half, then the person who quits receives a loss and DNF, but it's like the game never happened for you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.