Got my copy of NCAA11 today, did anyone else?

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
It does that on Xbox too, but I think if it hasn't reached the second half, then the person who quits receives a loss and DNF, but it's like the game never happened for you.
Well, thats good to know. I'm glad to see the DNF stat in there as well. The cheesers can get away with it obviously when the game is brand new but it won't be long until everyone is able to 'filter' those out and only play against legitimate competition.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
Well, thats good to know. I'm glad to see the DNF stat in there as well. The cheesers can get away with it obviously when the game is brand new but it won't be long until everyone is able to 'filter' those out and only play against legitimate competition.
I'm not positive, but the ones in the first and second quarters have never given me a win, all the ones in the fourth have and I think the third too. Just my observations.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
can someone tell me if there is an art to "jumping the snap"? I just can't seem to ever do it and I am getting lit up online.
Do you vary your snap count? That's really the only way to combat the jump the snap feature. That and mixing in the occasional hard count.

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008
Ok, well I think I must be mentally handicapped because it just won't work. The only thing it lets me do is download from friends and select a device. Oh well, I guess I'll just get 'em whenever one of my friends does. Thanks for the help.

What you want to do is when you get to the screen that shows all your friends, don't move the stick to any of your friends. You will be on the button that says "Download" (something like that) so just press the A button. You'll then be prompted to enter the gamertag of the person you want to download the rosters from. Speaking of rosters...

My roster (Community with Bama edits) are in my locker if anyone is interested. Gamertag is Depotboy. Went through and corrected hometowns, equipment and ratings as best I could. The team doesn't have as many 90+ superstars like on the default set, but they're still a nice squad.

Removed:
Star Jackson
Jeramie Griffith
Kendall Kelly
Bryan Motley
Petey Smith
Dequan Menzie

Added:
Corey Grant
Brian Vogler
Kenny Bell
Ronnie Carswell
Jonathan Atchison
Blake Sims

Moved:
Jalston Fowler from FB to ILB
Alfy Hill from Sam to Jack
Adrian Hubbard from DE to Jack
Blake Sims is listed as a CB
Jarrick Williams from OLB to FS
CJ Mosley from Jack to Sam
Jonathan Atchison from Jack to Sam

Updated equipment for every single player as best I could. Re-rated some of the more overblown players like Dre, Scott, Carpenter, Davis etc. Don't worry though, I don't think I went too far because I wasn't going to edit the Texas' and OSU's of the game and wanted to keep Bama's roster relatively in line with those.

Bear Disciple

1st Team
Oct 27, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
What you want to do is when you get to the screen that shows all your friends, don't move the stick to any of your friends. You will be on the button that says "Download" (something like that) so just press the A button. You'll then be prompted to enter the gamertag of the person you want to download the rosters from.
I think that's where my problem is, I don't know why, but as soon as I hit download roster, it immediately makes me choose a friend. I guess that's why it doesn't work.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.