NCAA Football 11

The3rdWalterLou

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 24, 2009
Nashville, TN
You can download other covers from websites though, and since they should be free, you could put Ingram on it or really anybody for that matter. I know a few years ago I made one with Prothro on it. It's just a money issue that players who are still in college can't be on the cover. But who knows, the rate we're going, we could see a cover athlete in the next couple of years.

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
I don't like Tebow, but you really can't argue the choice for the cover. Just had to solid of a career not to give it to him. I think the better cover would have been him crying in this year's SEC championship though.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
i love how they finally implemented some of our own offensive schemes. the pistol is awesome and the wild tide is fun once you get used to it. they've also made our defensive scheme the 3-4 by default, which is nice. (they might have done that last year). previously, it was difficult getting the all the correct LB's in the game at one time.

the only thing i don't like is they still don't pronounce mcelroy's name correctly. i understand the whole phonetic pronunciation thing, but come on, the guy has been there since 2006. update the damn name already.

also, i'm sorry to admit, our defensive numbers are completely wrong. they have some people rated way too high. IMO, dre has no business being rated higher than patrick peterson

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
i haven't got the game yet because i'm deployed. i should get it here in a few days. i can't wait to start my dynasty!

just to let you guys know, pastapadre.com has the rosters ready for download for the ps3. i know they were close on 360. they might be done as well by now.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I was fooling around with Mascot Mash-up the other night, and ran across Stanford's TREE. Playing against a bunch of big-mouthed, grinning Christmas trees with no arms is about the silliest thing I have seen in a video game, and one of the funniest. Try it.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Been playing with TCU, and they're QB is Tebow! He's faster than the RB, and doesn't fumble! Run pass plays out of the I and catch the defense in man, take it up the field for 10-20 yards! The 425 defense is amazing. And Alabama is impossible to beat.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.