What are you reading right now (II)?

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
A Memory of Light, Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson. Fourteenth and final book of the Wheel of Time series.

Awesome ending to the series. The chapter on the Last Battle is 200+ pages.
Haven't read it yet but its been sitting on my shelf for a while. If I don't read it the story never comes to an end right? ;)

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
This past month, I've been reading various Doctor Thorndyke novels by R. Austin Freeman. Already read The Red Thumb Mark, The Eye of Osiris, The Mystery of 31 New Inn, A Silent Witness, Helen Vardon's Confession, The Cat's Eye, The Shadow of the Wolf, The D'Arblay Mystery, and A Certain Dr Thorndyke. Currently reading As a Thief in the Night.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Command Authority, by Tom Clancy

RIP, Mr. Clancy. I was in high school when The Hunt for Red October was released; I've been a big fan of his works ever since. I guess this is the last of adventures of Jack Ryan, Jack Jr., Mr. Clark, Ding Chavez, et. al. ..... unless they let Mark Greaney continue the stories.

C Earl

1st Team
Aug 17, 2005
Cahaba Heights
An Account of Nothing by George Cowgill. For anyone in Birmingham he is the owner of The Black Market Bar and a local firefighter. Gritty collection of short stories set in The Ham.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.