What are you reading right now (II)?

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Just saw this Q&A with one of the authors of the newly released Ghost Fleet: A Novel of the Next World War.

http://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2015/06/29/a_conversation_on_the_next_world_war_108142.html

Strategist, futurist and debut novelist Peter W. Singer recently spoke with RealClearDefense about Ghost Fleet: A Novel of the Next World War, which is available in stores today. Singer co-authored the near-future thriller with August Cole, a Nonresident Senior Fellow at the Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security at the Atlantic Council. A transcript of this conversation is available below.
Has anyone here already picked it up? Would love to hear what you think about it after you've read it.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Bodhi, it looks like you've been churning through the Vince Flynn novels. I take it you like them.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Bodhi, it looks like you've been churning through the Vince Flynn novels. I take it you like them.
I had been meaning to read Flynn for a while, and finally got around to it. I really enjoy Mitch Rapp - definitely a guy you want on your team. I hope Kyle Mills can do the series justice. Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
John Puller series by David Baldacci. I'm on The Escape right now. The first two in the series were fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Finished the Puller series by Baldacci. Have now started the Will Robie series by him. The first one is outstanding just like the other series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.