What are you reading right now (II)?

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The Aubrey- Maturin series is great. The movie Master & Commander is good as well.
I also like the Hornblower series if you haven't already read it and have an affinity for historical fiction.
Almost done with Book 4. It was the movie that got me interested, and I'm finally getting around to reading the series.

Haven't read Hornblower, but I'm thinking about it.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
New writers to continue the Tom Clancy universe:

Mark Greaney, who since 2011 has written seven Jack Ryan novels (three of which he co-authored with Clancy himself), including last December’s True Faith and Allegiance, will exit the franchise this year. So too will Grant Blackwood, who has penned three novels in the Jack Ryan Jr. series, most recently last summer’s Duty and Honor.

With both long-time authors stepping aside, two new writers have been selected to continue both series within the Clancy universe and each will release a new book this year.

Taking over for Mark Greaney will be veteran New York Times bestselling author Marc Cameron, most famous for writing his long-running Jericho Quinn series (Field of Fire, etc.). Cameron will continue the Jack Ryan Sr. franchise with a new, still untitled, novel scheduled to be released sometime this fall.

Stepping in for Blackwood is Mike Maden, a relatively new author who has written four novels as part of his own Troy Pearce series, including last year’s Drone Threat. Maden’s first Jack Jr. novel, Tom Clancy Point of Contact, the twenty-third book set in the Clancy-created universe, will hit bookstores on June 13, 2017.
https://therealbookspy.com/2017/02/...es-coming-to-the-tom-clancy-universe-in-2017/

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.