What are you reading right now (II)?

joooko

Jul 18, 2017
Bodhisattva, you are fast :D
Wish I could read as much as you do. Currently into the Goldfinch by Donna Tartt - very engaging, I didn't expect it for some reason, but I really like it now. I've been waiting for a year to go about it because it's so big. Really looking forward to many interesting evening reading it

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Traded in some paperbacks to get more credit at the used book store. Decided to keep "The Mote in Gods Eye" and "The Gripping Hand" by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Good old sci fi.
I should never think twice about getting rid of any old books I enjoyed. I end up keeping them. I had plenty that I knew I'd never read again.:)

Currently reading "Deaths End" by Cixin Liu.

Finished.

Last edited:

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick
I read a book of his short stories. The Philip K. Dick "Reader". It had the shorts that inspired the movies Total Recall, Screamers, Paycheck and The Minority Report.
I was told by the person that gave me the book he was a schizophrenic but have not read anything to back that up. He had imagination.
His book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" was made into the movie Blade Runner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished; The Deep Green by John Lyman

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The Crossing by Michael Connelly

The Guilty by David Baldacci

Open Season by CJ Box

Best to start with the oldest book you can find. The same protagonist from book to book. You can grow with them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.