What are you reading right now (II)?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Michael Palmer Critical Judgement another medical mystery from Palmer. As good as Robin Cook.

Also another Blog, How to Keep Your Oriental Wife From Killing you in Your Sleep(For Dummies):tongue:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Which character is this one about? I’ve read all of the Will Robie and John Puller series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is an early one. FBI Agent Lee Sawyer and Attorney Sydney Archer. I don't think they appear in another book.

Sidney Archer has it all: a husband she loves, a job at which she excels, and a cherished young daughter. Then, as a plane plummets into the Virginia countryside, everything changes. And suddenly there is no one whom Sidney Archer can trust.
Jason Archer is a rising young executive at Triton Global, the world’s leading technology conglomerate. Determined to give his family the best of everything, Archer has secretly entered into a deadly game. He is about to disappear – leaving behind a wife who must sort out his lies from his truths, an accident team that wants to know why the plane he was ticketed on crashed, and a veteran FBI agent who wants to know it all…

The book includes floppy disks and phone modems but a good read nonetheless

From the mid '90s I think. Went back and looked. The book was published in 1997.

Last edited:

SavanaBama

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 25, 2000
Huntsville, AL
I have FINALLY started the Harry Potter series. Loving it so far . . .

And just prior to this I read another Rowling novel -- The Casual Vacancy -- and enjoyed it (although, it took me a while to catch on to all the many characters and their tangled relationships!).

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
'Champion Hill' by Timothy B. Smith. A written documentary of the Battle of Vicksburg. For a military historian...this is a must read. Mr Smith is a most excellent author, and has done a masterful job in time-lining the events of that struggle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.