NCAA 11 question/confusion...

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
Hey guys... so I bought NCAA 11 and named the whole Bama roster myself and tweaked the ratings and equipment to be as realistic as possible... i've always done it myself and saved the roster when I was done and just used that since i dont have the internet (just on my phone)...

anyway my question is this.. i did the roster and saved it on my ps3 like I always have and started my offline dynasty with that bama roster.. a couple days later i was gonna play a friend in exhibition mode with bama and my saved roster but the bama roster was the regular default one.. so i went to load my saved roster and the file shows up as it's there so i hit "load" like normal and go check the bama roster and it's still the default roster... so the roster i made myself is now only in the dynasty and i'm kinda screwed... just seeing if this has happened to anyone else?

thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
i cant say that it has happened to me. i know you can take the hd out and do a recovery to recover deleted files, but it's a hideous task! i have the rosters fully named (every team) saved on a thumb drive. do you have a place that you can access an email? if you do, i can email them to you and you can do minor fixes/ roster changes as you prefer. you would need something to transfer them from the pc to the ps3 though.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I believe you can use them in Road to Glory...you just opt out of the "auto-naming" that you are presented with. It will then use the existing roster that is loaded as the user's default.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.