Question: Who's getting Madden 11

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Madden 11 has a few new improvements over last 10, but I haven't decided if I am gonna get it or not. I usually just go back to playing NCAA every year. I don't know if it'll be worth $60. What do you guys think about it?

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Unless they've fixed the ratings for imported draft classes from NCAA I'm going to pass. I enjoyed last year's game but not enough to buy this year's if that problem isn't fixed. Plus NCAA is waaaaay better this year than it was last year.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I played the demo and was not impressed. First of all the announcing on it is horrible. The game play is okay, but I think NCAA is much better.

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
I rented it and they fixed the running game so that is nice. Next year, however, they are completely retooling franchise, so 2012 might be worth buying. NCAA 11 is much better though.

TitleMachine

Aug 24, 2010
Huntsville
I ended up buying it on release day. While they made the running a bit better, it is not even in the same league as AA. This is the first time in years that I would say that AA has been better than Madden imo. I think I have only played about ten games since I bought it while we are in season 4 in my 10 player Online Dynasty in AA.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I rented it and they fixed the running game so that is nice. Next year, however, they are completely retooling franchise, so 2012 might be worth buying. NCAA 11 is much better though.
Yeah, that's another reason I stayed away. When I read that they did nothing to franchise mode, that was a huge red flag.

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
Is it just me or did they completely rip apart Superstar mode? It was nothing worth writing home about before, but now it is just awful. I am definitely not buying it now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.