United States
S to the T to the A to the N,
you have no hope when you play Stanhope
Bring you game, bring your cavalry
Cause when the is over
This won't be no rivalry.
Cause you have the N and the O
and have no hope
When you play the Mustangs of Mighty Stanhope.

Don't ask me how I remember that, I just do. That was a cheesy cheer we had during my senior yr in 2000.

Stanhope Elmore c/o 2000. (Started in 99 finished in 2000)

Bama Fan N TN

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2007
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
Mount Juliet High School...... Mount Juliet, Tennessee (class of 88)

Home of the "Golden Bears"

Former Basketball player Amanda Butler is currently the head women's basketball coach at the University of Florida

2005 girls basketball program won the 3A State Championship. This occurred after a nearly perfect season (only 1 loss) in which they were ranked as high as 2nd in the nation (number 1 among public schools).

Last edited:

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Man, I am the only Hueytown grad posted on this thread. I do know who Bocephus7's twins cousins that cheered at Hueytown are. Used to hang out with them with my cousin.
Class of 83.

CoCoBama

Feb 18, 2007
Lamar County High School. Class of 1985. 3A State Champs. 13-1. Lost to the Millport Junior Tide. They were the 2A State Champs. Lamar County had a very good year in 85...

Henryrolltide

1st Team
Sep 25, 2008
Chelsea, AL
East Limestone High School, athens, AL, class of 02. My senior year were got beat in the third round of the 4a football state playoffs by Cleburne County and Tyrone Prothro. If I remember right, he scored three touchdowns in that game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.