TEN News: Scout - Saturday night scrimmage vital for Vols

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From VolNation.com:

Twenty one days and counting before its football time in Tennessee. With football fall camp almost half completed, Derek Dooley and his new coaching staff will be watching tonight’s first full scrimmage with expert eyes to learn a little more about their football team.

More...

boilerbama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2003
Kimball,TN USA
Re: VolNation - Saturday night scrimmage vital for Vols

I dont know about there Offense, but I think anytime u break a new QB there will be growing pains!!

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

With the lack of experience in the trenches, (both sides of the ball) it will be a long season in the SEC for Vol fans. I'd say a 6 win season this year would be a rousing success for Dooley. I figure one of those losses will come at the hands of Vandy or KY.

We're going to find out how patient the Vol-in-tear fans are for the next couple of years.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN

With the lack of experience in the trenches, (both sides of the ball) it will be a long season in the SEC for Vol fans. I'd say a 6 win season this year would be a rousing success for Dooley. I figure one of those losses will come at the hands of Vandy or KY.

We're going to find out how patient the Vol-in-tear fans are for the next couple of years.
kentucky may wind up breaking their 27 year losing streak to the vols this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.