Kahlua Cake

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Combine cake mix adding 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream, pudding, oil, and vanilla. Mix well
Divide batter in half. To one half, add brown sugar, Kahlua, and pecans. Grease bundt pan.
Pour 1/2 of the pecan mixture, then all of the plain mixture, then remaining half of pecan mixture. Run a knife through mixture to marblize.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Start checking cake after one hr.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I like cake and I like Kahlua :) will have to make one using my homemade Kahlua and vanilla.

Anyone who bakes and hasn't made their own vanilla really need to check it out. You need a dark bottle (empty Worcestershire sauce bottle work great), 5-6 whole vanilla beans (buy them on ebay for best price in bulk, and enough cheap vodka to fill the bottle. All you have to do is wash the bottle real good (remove the label and make your own), split 5 or 6 vanilla beans lengthwise, stuff them into the bottle (you might have to cut the long ones in half) then fill with vodka. Put your creation on the shelf for 3-4 weeks before using but shake the bottle every day or two. The good part is when you start getting low just refill with more cheap vodka you may never buy store bought vanilla again. You can also use rum, bourbon, whiskey, brandy or cognac.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.