The Ultimate Veggie Dip

Nate Harris

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Belle Mina, AL
Stir all ingredients vigorously in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the mixture to stand at least 12 hours in the fridge and preferrably a full 24 hours. Those hours of resting are critical to the success of the dish. Do NOT try to make this recipe at the last minute. It won't work. The flavors need all of those long hours to combine well.
Compliments from guests are guaranteed. It's a recipe that's easy to make, loaded with dairy fat, and full of zestiness from the dill and garlic salt. In other words, it's a time-tested winner. I've literally been thanked dozens of times over the years for bringing this dip to various gatherings. Your humble finger-veggie plate will get eaten, guaranteed, and it only takes a few minutes to mix up a batch of dip the night before.
Make it for your people and then post on this thread about how it went. I'm telling you right now that you'll be thanking me.

Last edited:

BigCountry

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2006
New Hope, Alabama
Add some buttermilk until it's as thin as you like and you will have a great homemade Ranch Dressing! It's infinitely better and way cheaper than buying it. (There are NO good bottled Ranch Dressings)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.