Ncaa11 (ps3)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Ok guys help me out here (please). For some reason I just cant recruit on NCAA11. Its the first time out of all the NCAA's I have not been able to pull in more than 10 recruits in a year (yea a whole year including in-season and non). What are your tricks? I've restarted my dynasty and cut the computer help off (didnt realize it was on either) and starting over from scratch. I've tried anything from promises to calling a recruit an hour a week to 30 minutes a week and all of their visits would be listed as "A" or "A+" but yet I'd lose them to Ohio State or USC EVERYTIME!

Take in mind this was after 10 years of a dynasty with 9 national titles and well over 100 straight wins and I STILL couldnt recruit. I was down to 53 players at one point (and probably 20 at most were WALK-ONS) and thats when I had enough and figured I needed to change something or ask yall.

I'm playing with Bama again and just restarted and fixing to play. I like to recruit alot of local talent from Alabama/Georgia/Florida/Mississippi and then go after the big boys in the ESPN150, etc. All the promises I would use was "Guarantee a Conference Title" to "National Title" and all the other "safe" promises so I wasnt getting a bad rap for not doing what I promised.

So please help a brother Tider out and tell me what helps you out. TIA and RTR!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
It was on default (Varsity I think) so I cut it down to JV (I think) and cut the computer help off as I noticed they would add players I didnt want to my list every week. All this being outrecruited as AFTER I changed the "computer help" off but still didnt help much. My highest class was 8th and that was only with 15 recruits. That was my biggest class in 10 years.:conf2:

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
I go after the recruits that only list Bama as top schools 1-3 or if their scores seem do able with only 100 or 150 points behind their lead schools. anything over 2 or 300 is just a waste of yr recruiting time. I've never signed anyone over that score. (plus Bama started somewhere in the middle or at the bottom of the list. the same applies to the ESPN150. only where they list bama as a top school 1-3. and I also turn off the fill recruiting board by the CPU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.