NCAA 2004 Players Online

Texastigers

Suspended
Oct 30, 2000
Dallas, TX
www.28designs.com
I have the same problem. I am very frustrated. My 1st 3 games online I had -34 yards rushing. Bottom line I cannot run the ball at all.
And Mauck... Well he is not exactly a star on this game.
I tried Jamarcus Russell, he has a Cannon Arm and 90 on Acuracy, but he did not fair much better.
I am very frustrated, I only want to play LSU but if I play a different team I fair better...

I have yet to win a game online the 3 I was winning the jerk quit on me.

I will add you guys to my list, maybe we can play since we both stink.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
I'd love to play you. And I promise you I won't quit on you. I took a beating yesterday, but stuck it out. I don't want anyone thinking I'll quit on 'em. That's no fun.

Also, you can drop me a line at therealvertical@comcast.net if you want to arrange a time or something.

Vertical

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I struggled with running at first but I got better. You have to be a little patient. Don't get ball and just take off. Let the back take the 1st step or 2 on his own before you take control. Let the blocking take shape first. This works well for me when running between the tackles.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Run between the tackles. Follow the FB if ya got one.

People try to run outside because of the old FB games. But in the NCAA 2002-2004 series it has better blocking that allows to run through the line. Run counters and option plays. The draw works sometimes. The best play for BAMA running is the HB lead , HB ISO or the HB or FB dive. And I run the counter like a crazy man. Then after running alot use the PA pass plays.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BigTex:
Excuse a rookie for asking stupid questions but I got my PS2 just a few weeks ago. How do you play online ? </font>
If it is anything like XboX you will have to buy a disk that is about 50 bucks, but that pays for your online play for a year. I like XboX online play way better than PS2

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
It's a little different with the PS2. All you need is a Broadband connection and the Ethernet Adapter for the PS2... Pick that up at any Wal-Mart/Best Buy. Once you've got those two things, install the Ethernet Adapter (put the disc in, it'll tell you what to do), then just pop in NCAA 2004, go to Game Modes, then select the Online option, and follow on-screen instructions, and there you go.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
The only lag I've experienced is when it's coming out of the play-calling screen, but during actual play, it's smooth as silk. SOCOM is smooth as well.

Texastigers

Suspended
Oct 30, 2000
Dallas, TX
www.28designs.com
Tried to find you last night Vertical but you were not online and I had to leave to play Hockey.

I am going home this weekend (WEE HEE BATON ROUGE HERE I COME !!!)

So next week lets hook up.
I will post a time for us..
WE should create a room.

tidefans.com room so all of us have a place to go to play someone who wont quit and onside kick the whole time.

For the record I have had no problems with Online and PS2 unless you hook up with someone running a ISDN or dial up line.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Texastigers:
Tried to find you last night Vertical but you were not online and I had to leave to play Hockey.

I am going home this weekend (WEE HEE BATON ROUGE HERE I COME !!!)

So next week lets hook up.
I will post a time for us..
WE should create a room.

tidefans.com room so all of us have a place to go to play someone who wont quit and onside kick the whole time.

For the record I have had no problems with Online and PS2 unless you hook up with someone running a ISDN or dial up line.
</font>

I guess I am going to have to pull the ole PS2 out of the closet and go but NCA 2004 for it so I can play with you guys.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Yeah, I was online earlier in the afternoon, but not in the evening. I may be online late tonight (I'm in the Eastern Timezone, so it may not be so late for you... but it'll be after I go to dinner with my wife's friends... depends on when we get back), so keep an eye out.

Good idea about the room "tidefans.com"!

I won't be online tomorrow during the day, I'm playing paintball, but in the early evening and night I may be on.

Hope to catch you soon!

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vertical:
Yeah, I was online earlier in the afternoon, but not in the evening. I may be online late tonight (I'm in the Eastern Timezone, so it may not be so late for you... but it'll be after I go to dinner with my wife's friends... depends on when we get back), so keep an eye out.

Good idea about the room "tidefans.com"!

I won't be online tomorrow during the day, I'm playing paintball, but in the early evening and night I may be on.

Hope to catch you soon!
</font>
Do you have to pay for the online play with PS2? I may get it just so I can play online with abunch of fellow bama fans

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Nope, not at the moment. I don't know if they'll charge in the future, but there's no subscription fee or anything right now. At least not for NCAA Football or SOCOM.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.