I have created ................

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I have used the Create-A-Team (PS2 by the way) feature to create the 1964 Alabama team that was the National Champions. I used a roster from a program to set it up. Guys like Joe Namath, Ray Perkins, Ray Ogden, and Bobby Johns are on this team. These guys were 10-1 allowing 88 points (21 of which were in the loss to Texas in the Orange Bowl).

basically I created a team using:
Juggernaut
Balanced run
Fight Song: Alabama
Mascot: Alabama
Helmet: Single stripe (unfortunately no stripe and number available)
Uniform :as it looked then (no long sleeve though) with sleeve numbers, no name on jersey)

Then I went into the default roster it created and made them all white, 1 or 2 bar(thin) face masks. No gloves, sweatbands on the elbow and so on to try and look from the 60's. The team played good aginst the likes of 58 LSU and 63 Texas from their era.

Now if the default roster had too many of any position (say 4 QB's), but Bama only had 3 I edited the last guy to a 36 overall rating and named him # whatever QB.

I plan to do the same for all of BAMA's NC from the Bryant era that were not included:
1965 BAMA: Steve Slona and Kenny Stabler (9-1-1) AP CHAMP
1973 BAMA: Gary Rutledge and crew (UPI champs, I know ND fans) 11-1 (lost to ND in Sugar Bowl)

And I will also do the 1966 team that was overlooked and is considered to be the best team BEAR ever had. For those that dont know Kenny Stabler was the QB, and the defense held opponenets to 44 points and beat Nebraska in the Sugar Bowl 34-7.

Now I do have the Gameshark and will be submittign to MaddenMania for them to post in their download area. I dontn have anyplace to post them for people to download.

RDT!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.