Van Tiffin just did it again!!!

LawDog

Nov 7, 1999
Montgomery, AL, USA
On my PlayStation 2 w/ NCAA 2004! They have these college classics where they set you up in different situations, i.e. the Cal-Stanford kickoff return with no time on the clock, etc. They have "The Kick" as one of them. Just like the first time, you start on offense as Alabama on your own 20 with :57 to go down 23-22. If you win, you unlock Coach Shula and the '85 Tide and Bo and the '85 Aubies. This game is unreal.
The only complaint is that they have it set up at Jordan-Hare instead of Legion Field.

As fun as this is, somebody promise me it isn't too much longer until we kick off for real.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
The cool thing is now you can goto exhibition and play unsing both teams at Legion Field. Hwo you ask?

Select Stadium at the Screen where you pick teams. Scroll to UAB and select it. There she is the football capital of the south!

Not bad, but you have to look past the UAB banners and stuff. Other than that its great.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.