No one is interested in?

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I posted several times that I am working on PS2 versions of the 1964, 65, 66, and 73 Alabama teams that were left out of the game. These are complete with names and actual starting lineups. They will feature running based offenses and strong defenses.

These will be available to PS2 owners with a gameshark to download free of charge. They look sweet. I am done with 1964 (Joe Namath and crew) and working on 1965 as we speak. I will even have the alternate uniform options with the old white helmets.

Come on am I the only BAMA fan that wants the old teams they left out? Wanna play with Namath, Stabler, Gary Rutledge and Wilbur Jackson.

Oh well......

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
I would love to do that but I do not have a gameshark. Where do I get one and how much do they cost. Thanks.

------------------
RTR

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Check Ebay and Toys R US. Just about any game store should have them.

Make sure you get one for the PS2.

Then I am planning on posting these teams on MaddenMania.com

And they have a download center where you will find them. Download, connect your PC to the PS2 and transfer to the memory card. Bingo 1964 Alabama playing at Denny Stadium.

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
2 questions:

How much memory do the they take up?

Is this the same thing that you use to play Socom online?

------------------
RTR

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
1. They dont take up alot of memory. I will have to check at home and tell you later.

2. No the Gameshark has nothing to do with online. It only allows you to transfer data from your PS2 memory card to your PC or fromthe PC to PS2. I save some PS2 files on my PS2 to keep and free memory in the memory card.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.