Brodie

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
I have injuries turned off, so I don't know. I played with injuries on the other day, and I lost Triandos and Ray Hudson in the same game. They seem a bit too frequent to me, so I always play with them off.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
I like to play with them on myself, but your right is happening way to much in the 2004 version. I lost Brodie first play of the game while playing south florida for 5 weeks. The next season I lost him again the first play of the game for 4 weeks. Lost Hudson for the year along with ward. I think I may turn them off as well.

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have played 4 games so far and haven't had any serious injuries yet. I have lost players for a quarter or two but nothing more. I think injuries are just random but I could be wrong.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Dont turn the injuries off. Just go into the ratings of the player and bump his injury rating up higher.

So far Brodie and Shaud are the only ones that got injured for me.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BamaJeff:
Brodie doesn't get hit much when I play!
</font>
Only reason he does when I play is because of the play I like to use. The Option Pass. If you back up to pass it is will not let you throw as soon as you back up. YOu have to stand there for about 2 to 3 seconds it seems like. Thats why it has got me into trouble a few times.

Bamadrill

Banned
Sep 12, 2002
Columbia, SC USA
If you drop straight back and not move from the pocket the chances of being sacked are a whole lot less. It does seem that he has to stand there for quite some time before you can sling it.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
Not having any trouble passing the ball. I had 678 yards before i put spencer in to play. I can run an option pitch the ball and they bump into him and he get hurt. He isnt getting hurt much in the second season. He was out for 2 weeks on a slide. No one ever touched him.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Tide (edited July 22, 2003).]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.