Anybody else have a problem with our recievers?

BamaEngineer

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 1, 2001
next to campus
I'm having the same problem too actually. I thought it might just be a bad game or something, but even on easier difficulty levels they drop way too many balls. The only receiver I have success with is A.C.

------------------
"When I had the opportunity to come and play here, I jumped on it...It's Alabama, what can you say?" -Shaud Williams

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
Run the Option Pass and the Ace Normal WR Streak.

On the option run the play to the left side of the field. Run like you are going to pitch it then drop back and WR "A" will be coming across the middle of the field. If by chance he is covered WR "B" will be coming across deep. One or the other will be WIDE open. Oh when you run the play to the left the WR will be coming from the right side of the field.

On the WR Streaks move the halfback over to the right side of the field and do a hot route and make him run stright down field deep. The back "A" will be open or "B" be open most of the time. If you need short yards but want o pass. Run this same play but keep the back in the back field. He will run to his right toss it out to him and you can pick up the first most of the time.

Dont run these plays very much you will get you QB KILLED if you dont watch out.

Hope that helps you out.

Bamafanman

All-SEC
Oct 12, 1999
Pensacola, FL
no i've gotten over 400 yards passing and brodie is over 50% for the season, but all the drops i mean probably 90% of his incs are drops i mean like sometimes nobody within 10-15 yards and they take it off the chest

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bamafanman:
no i've gotten over 400 yards passing and brodie is over 50% for the season, but all the drops i mean probably 90% of his incs are drops i mean like sometimes nobody within 10-15 yards and they take it off the chest</font>
Brodie has an 78% for me. I would also not run him out of the pocket.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
I would stop trying to throw it to AC. I used Ward "1". I listed him at the 3rd reciever so that he could come across the middle on the plays above. He had 400 receiving. I dont remember him dropping a pass.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Tide (edited July 22, 2003).]

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have Brodie averaging 375 yards a game through the air and my completion percentage is at 65%. I have drops but you have to deal with that..I usually only have 3 or 4 a game. I also love to roll out alot....it gives your receivers more time to get open. Sometime you have to hurry rolling out but more often than not it works well.

------------------
RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.