BAMA Playbook?

Bamadrill

Banned
Sep 12, 2002
Columbia, SC USA
Does anyone know if the playbook is based off what xcmp was going to run? Not enough formations for the running game!

------------------
"Second place is the first place loser"

Bamarap

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 17, 2002
Pelham, Alabama, USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bamadrill:
Does anyone know if the playbook is based off what xcmp was going to run? Not enough formations for the running game!

</font>
It appears to be a variation of XCMP's playbook. I have used balance run, which has yielded an average of 40+ per game. The weak formation with 2 wideouts to one side and the I formation are the formations I hang my hat on. I occassionally throw in a strong power option and streaks.

Bamadrill

Banned
Sep 12, 2002
Columbia, SC USA
The best formations that work for me as far as the running game gos is the goaline and the I. The FB Dive or FB Blast works well. As far as the passing game gos, the Hail mary works all the time.

jaytide

Nov 25, 2002
Moody, Al USA
that was my next question. I don't like the pass-based offense. I usually pass off of the run, so running is my main power and I hate to get just 60 yards a game. Plus my pass game doesn't do any good if I can't run.
By the way, I created Tim Castille and his overall is 97. I had to max him out on a couple of things...speed, strength, break tackle, acceleration, agility,...etc.

bnhonest

All-SEC
May 28, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Al, USA
I played with Pitts playbook last night..it was pretty good. I cant stand the playbook for bama.

------------------
"Old Mexico...that sounds like the test of all test if you ask me....I'm in!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.