Created Players.

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does anybody know how I can get created players into my dynasty after it has started? I have created a couple of the incoming freshmen and wanted to get them into year 2 of my dynasty but I can't figure out how. If you know a way please let me know thanks. FYI Bama 42 Ohio State 3. Bama national champs!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
RTR

BamaEngineer

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 1, 2001
next to campus
I was wondering the same thing, ryno. I created Tarry Givens and a couple of others that I wanted to get on my team.

------------------
"When I had the opportunity to come and play here, I jumped on it...It's Alabama, what can you say?" -Shaud Williams

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just found out from easports.com that you cannot use created players in dynasty mode this year. That is a bunch of crap. I mean what is the point of having them.

------------------
RTR

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
Yup i got into the 3rd game of my dyansty and noticed that they had no back-up for Brooks Daniels. I wanted to add Juwan Garth, but couldn't.

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah I figured out last night that you have to add created players before you begin your dynasty. I was tryin to add players that I had created after my dynasty had started but I couldn't. Looks like I am gonna start the dynasty over which stinks. Won the nat'l champ and had the #1 recruiting class in America.

------------------
RTR

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Whenever you start a new Dynasty, it grabs the Default Roster file to start with. Once in the Dynasty, the only thing you can do with that roster file is re-name, change appearance, and re-number. So, any attribute changes or personel changes (like adding a player who isn't on the roster) need to be done before you start that Dynasty.

But not being able to recruit created players is a shame. Mind you, I hear it was virtually impossible to sign anyone you created, but not even having the chance is a shame.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.