Kicking game on 2004....

IHateUT

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Knoxville, TN
Is better than what most people think we will have this year. My punts are booming and I am consistently kicking from 40+.

Wasn't our kicking game supposed to be a weakness this year?

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
I don't know about you but nether Robinson or Zifile can make a field goal over 35 yards. I have yet to get a kickoff to go into the end zone either. Time to get a new kicker and punter at the end of the season.

BigTex

All-SEC
Sep 19, 2002
Spring, Texas
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mikeua69:
I don't know about you but nether Robinson or Zifile can make a field goal over 35 yards. I have yet to get a kickoff to go into the end zone either. Time to get a new kicker and punter at the end of the season.</font>
I'm with you. I get inside the 40 , I will go for it on 4th down cause my kicker cant hit squat.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Same problem here. I didn't have a single touch-back the entire season, and not a one got within the five yard-line. And FG's over 40 yards? Forget it. I think I made 3 the entire season.

Season 2 of my Dynasty I've got Ziffle doing kickoffs, and he's actually much better then Robinson was. I've got my freshman doing EP's and FG's and he seems to be better than Robinson also.

[This message has been edited by Vertical (edited July 24, 2003).]

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
How many times did we have a touchback last year? Not many. So what's new? Just recruit a new kicker the next year. Ziffle does much better the next year. he set the record in longest punt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.