Smiley and Britt leave after junior seasons

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
LOL

Yeah, I think he means in the game. Happened to me, too, but I talked them into staying. Smiley's a 99 now.

Madison also wanted to leave, but I talked him into staying.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
LOL Rolling Tide, did you accidently click on the Video Game Gurus section?

I didn't have anyone leave early my first season, of course my offense was dead last.

My 2nd season is a different story. I actually recruited som WRs with speed. My
OL blocks better and croyle can launch it.

Unfortunately I couldn't land any Blue Chips or 4 stars on Offense (except for WR) and no OL.
I am hurting at the end of this year.

I recruited about 18 players on D though and they will be stacked next year.
I hope Croyle doesn't leave because I don't have an adequate back up.

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
My first recruiting class went very well. 9 5 star recruits and 12 4 star recruits gave me the number one recruiting class in the nation. As of right now around 10 of them are seeing major playing time and we are destroying people. I did manage to sign a quarterback with 86 throwing power and 81 speed so my qb situation after Brodie is looking good.

------------------
RTR

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
I signed some 3-star QB with more arm-strength than Brodie, but less accuracy, so I think I might be alright.

I also signed a couple 5-star WR's with great speed. Got one with 96 speed, 92 Acceleration, and 90 Agility, which is a huge improvement over everyone last year, so Brodie's finding more open receivers.

My recruiting class had 15 5-stars, 4 4-stars, and a few others. I lost a great DE, though, damnit.

I think my O-line is screwed next year, too, although I did recruit a 5 star Center.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Well I will have Closner another year, but when Britt/Smiley leave I will have a whole on the left side. Britt is one of the finalists for best OL.

bnhonest

All-SEC
May 28, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Al, USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rolling Tide:
Hey im sorry dude. I dont know what I was thinking. I think I have lost my mind.............Once again im sorry about that.</font>
Thats the hardest I've laughed in two days!! I appreciate that!!

------------------
"Old Mexico...that sounds like the test of all test if you ask me....I'm in!"

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was worried about my o-line as well, but our backups play well and Evan Mathis has been relegated to second string due to a freshamn outplaying him. So don't be afraid to play freshmen o-linemen.

------------------
RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.