after 1 season shula is offered job at nebraska

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
I ended up going 14-1, lost to Oklahoma. Notre Dame offered, but of course Shula is building a Dynasty. If he gets bored he might go rebuild SMU. lol

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
After I pasted Ohio State for the National Title Michigan offered me a 3 year deal. I got a kick out of that. Of course CMS is staying home to coach the Tide.

------------------
RTR

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vertical:
Yeah, it's a pop-up at the end of the season. Tennessee offered me a 3 year deal. HA!</font>
Well dang I guess no one wants me then. I have won 2 National Championships one varsity level and on my way under the All American level and I havent had and offer yet.

Texastigers

Suspended
Oct 30, 2000
Dallas, TX
www.28designs.com
After my second year and my first National Title
Texas offered me a deal. I could not hit decline fast enough.

What would make it very real is if the Madden 2004 would offer coaches jobs and you could export that into Madden.
For example Shula or whomever would be offered not only college Jobs but NFL jobs.If you took an NFL job next time you boot up Madden it notices a coaching change and now whomever is the new coach of the NFL team.

That.. Would be cool, of course as in real life Saban would kindly decline

[This message has been edited by Texastigers (edited July 28, 2003).]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.